The growth in the California housing market has led to an increase in the number of Homeowners Associations. Kulik Gottesman Siegel & Ware’s legal team has substantial expertise and industry knowledge in community association laws and are widely recognized as one of Southern California’s premier community association law firms.
As a leader in the industry, our attorneys provide comprehensive representation to homeowners groups as small as 10 or as large as 3,000 in all areas affecting the existence and operations of a community association. Our team represents mixed use developments, high-rise buildings, condominiums, gated communities and single-family residences to ensure our clients comply with all documents, statutes, rules, and regulations affecting community associations throughout California.
Kulik Gottesman Siegel & Ware represents numerous developers in assisting with the creation of their developments, preparation of governing documents, including CC&Rs, and in the formation of the associations that manage the development properties. Our experienced team has developed innovative and practical legal and business solutions for developers, associations, boards of directors, officers and individual members to utilize when construction problems, corporate compliance, elections, security, insurance, collection of delinquent assessments and other employee issues arise.
Many association directors are new to board memberships and unfamiliar with the statutes, legal requirements, rules and regulations required by California homeowner associations. Our firm understands the complex legal issues involved to avoid exposure to liability should a lawsuit arise involving a board member or the homeowners association. Our attorneys provide skilled mediation, negotiation, and arbitration services to help resolve disputes quickly. When our clients need to go to trial, our litigators are dedicated to the aggressive, efficient prosecution and defense of our clients’ disputes.
RELATED HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATIONS PRACTICE AREAS:
- Transactional and Contract Services
- Contract Negotiation
- Transition from Developer Control
- Review, Interpretation and Amendment of the Community Association’s documents
- Corporate Compliance
- Attendance and Counsel at Board Meetings and Member Meetings
- Construction Defect Litigation, Meeting with Contractors, Developers and Engineering Experts
- Litigation, Mediation and Arbitration
- Insurance & Security Disputes, Settlements and Negotiations
- Collections, Liens, Foreclosures & Bankruptcy-related Matters
- Employee Issues
- Zoning-related Proceedings and Lawsuits
- Code Enforcement Proceedings